YAO Chang is an Assistant Professor in College of Computer Science and Technology, and a Research Fellow in Institute of Computer Innovation(Xiao Shan), Zhejiang University. He got B.S. from Peking University of China in 2013 and Ph.D. from National University of Singapore in 2017. His research interests include distributed systems, transaction processing, information retrival and knowledge graph, especially in the area of healthcare and energy industry.
- Ph.D. SoC, National University of Singapore, Aug., 2013 - Dec., 2017
- B.S. EECS, Peking University, Sep. 2009 - Jun. 2013
- C. Yao, M. Zhang, Q. Lin, B.C. Ooi, J. Xu: Scaling Distributed Transaction Processing and Recovery based on Dependency Logging, In the VLDB Journal, 2018.
- C. Yao, D. Agrawal, G. Chen, Q. Lin, B.C. Ooi, W.F. Wong, M. Zhang: Exploiting Single-Threaded Model in Multi-Core In-Memory Systems, In the TKDE, 2016.
- C. Yao, D. Agrawal, G. Chen, B. C. Ooi, S. Wu: Adaptive Logging: Optimizing Logging and Recovery Costs in Distributed In-memory Databases. In SIGMOD, 2016.
- K.-L. Tan, Q. Cai, B. C. Ooi, W.F. Wong, C. Yao, H. Zhang: In-memory Databases Challenges and Opportunities – From Software and Hardware Perspective. In SIGMOD Record, 2015.
- Y.X. Peng, X.H. Zhai, J. Zhang, C. Yao, T.J. Xiao, N.Z. Li, X.D. Luo: “PKU-ICST at TRECVID 2012: Instance Search Task.”. In TRECVID 2012.